Thursday, July 10, 2008

Better late than never

I have always been slow in picking up with the pace of technological advancements, in using/abusing or exploiting the options offered by it. I was the last one to buy a cell phone, to get a PC and a net connection amidst my circle of friends, companions, relatives and colleagues. I
still "write" letters to few of my friends than choosing to email them. Like after a point of time you got to sail along with the tide when you get tired swimming against it for no obvious reasons (or just because swimming against the tide is your nature)... I change my ways but only after some time. I have offered lots of lectures on change management to my team but who says you need to practice what you preach...

Well, one of the main reasons why I finally have chosen to blog is that I have ample of time in hand and dont find anything better to do. I do respect bloggers and there are many atimes when I have found what I wanted in the blogs than anywhere else on the net. Catch here is, there might not be anything as useful in mine. However, I do see it as a way to share my thoughts and experiences and let people know that they are not the only one in the world going thru such circumstances.. if not for a "social cause" a place where you can vent out, go jab jab or ramble with no one to question.

What I am going to write about? thats still a question.. probably I will speak aloud, write few things which I might share with a friend of mine whom I meet after a long time or just about anything that can be shared without hurting others and hurting my own self. I dont have strong opinions or advice to offer ( there are lot others who do it for free and voluntarily these days). There might be lot of complaints as I am an excellent fault finder and I am known for being pessimistic.

No comments: